Karl Rove and Peter Ricchuiti Headline “Elevate and Launch” Focused FFR Spring Sales Symposium
Irvine, CA, February 15, 2018 — A new tax law creates questions and uncertainty with clients. Coming off a record sales, revenue and retention year, First Financial Resources (FFR) is using its momentum to prepare FFR advisors for new opportunities created by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 at its 2018 FFR Spring Sales Symposium on March 18 – 21, 2018 at the Montage Resort & Spa, Laguna Beach, CA. Centered around an “elevate and launch” theme, the event features speakers from politics, economics, business, communications, and advanced cognitive development. As CEO Jud Imhoff explains, “We tackle change with a ‘go-direct, keep control’ philosophy. We asked, what does our FFR advisor need to put the client first, stay independent, competitive and grow his business? The answers naturally drove the agenda.”
The new tax law is not just about information, it is about impacts to clients. FFR’s choice in keynote speakers reinforces that:
· Karl Rove, former White House deputy Chief of Staff and Senior Advisor to President George W. Bush. Rove offers insights on today’s political climate. He also shares White House lessons on leadership and decision-making usable in any business.
· Peter Ricchuiti, economist and finance professor from Tulane University links economic data with humor. The combination opens the audience to insights into the current economy and stock market activity.
· Daniel Quiggle, a self-described “serial entrepreneur” uses his experiences working for Ronald Reagan and as a business owner to share tangible, practical ways to excel as a leader.
· Terry Sjodin, communications expert shares how to communicate with “impact” rather than just deliver “information” to clients.
· Ron White, memory expert challenges each attendee to have and use a “trained memory” to build their business.
Breakout sessions and workshops connect FFR advisors with professional peers to help identify day-to-day business opportunities and client needs resulting from the new tax law. Finally, a c-suite perspective comes from CEO Imhoff’s informal, one-on-one chats with Dawn Trautman, executive vice president, Pacific Life Insurance Company and David O’Malley, president and chief operating officer, Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company. Imhoff sums it up, “We want to stimulate our members’ creativity and give them a launching pad for a successful 2018.”
First Financial Resources (FFR) is a producer group founded in 1987 and solely-owned by its member advisors and based in Irvine, California. FFR provides its member advisors with access to insurance-based products, tools and resources for the high net worth and/or business client. As an invitation-only, 100% member-owned organization, FFR focuses on a “go-direct, keep control” business model. It gives FFR financial advisors direct access to its core insurance carriers. That way, the FFR advisor keeps control over which product and/or underwriting offer best fits a client’s needs. FFR also focuses expertise, resources and training to elevate the professional knowledge of the advisor’s staff. To learn more about FFR, please visit www.ffrmembers.com.